Scholarship Circular 2024 Online Application Form will be provides. Today we are starting to wright about scholarship circular 2024. Part by part we are cover all bank scholarship 2024 in the website. Our population leaving below poverty line and they can’t provides fundamental cost. Education is one of the most fundamental elements in our country. Maximum population live in urban area in Bangladesh. Day by day education cast are highly increasing.
Some parents can’t provides this cost any way. In that case very talented student leave study in the middle time. Some organization start to giving very low scholarship but it’s not enough. Our country can’t provides enough scholarship because resource limitations.
start to pay scholarship for helping poor student. This scholarship help to continue his her study for create future career. Many students have bound to leave his her study because of poverty. Many bank come to help those type of student for their Accountability. Very few number of bank come forward to pay scholarship to help those type of student. in Bangladesh list we are provides.
Some one want to apply online process. In that article here you found all scholarship 2024. One by one we are wright about how to apply B scholarship 2020 process.
Published Date : 11 May 2024
Application Deadline :
- Dutch bangla bank scholarship 2024
- Shahjalal Islami bank scholarship 2024
- Islami Bank Scholarship 2024
al announcement is not published but it may be published on 20 November, 2020.
Scholarship Amount of Taka : /-
The Scholarship Notice Only For Poor and Meritorious Students of All District. The Details of Scholarship Notice are Given below.
Various Zilla Parishads all over Bangladesh provide scholarships to meritorious and poor students. And in continuation of this, several district councils have already issued circulars. District Council – Zila Parishad Scholarship 2024 is publishing regularly on their own official website. All poor and meritorious students who have passed SSC and HSC/equivalent in 2021 will be eligible for the scholarship. But for this he must apply in his own district based circular.
Scholarship Circular 2024
- The applicant student must be a permanent resident of All district and a regular student studying in an educational institution approved by the government.
- General students should have GPA 5.00 at HSC/equivalent level.
- Heroic Freedom Fighters Qualification/Disabled candidates should have minimum GPA of 4.00 in all subjects. However, in order to prove the eligibility of the freedom fighter, the attested copy of the freedom fighter certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs of the concerned freedom fighter and the upazila freedom fighter commander’s certification and in case of disability proof, the certificate issued by the upazila/district social service office must be submitted.
- The prescribed form of scholarship can be collected/downloaded from Zilla Parishad, Jamalpuroffice or from Zilla Parishad, Rajshahi website www.zpjamalpur.gov.bd.
- 02 (two) copies of recent passport size color photographs (attested by 1st class gazetted officer) should be attached with the application form.
- Students studying in various educational institutions should submit attested mark sheet of HSC/equivalent examination and attested mark sheet of last semester/year.
- Fill the application form correctly along with the recommendation/opinion of the head of the educational institution/head of the department on 19/05/2022 AD. To be sent directly or by post to the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Rajshahi within the date.
- 8. If the applicant submits any wrong or false information or submits an incomplete application form, it will be treated as outright rejection.
- 9. The Authority reserves the right to add/modify/cancel any conditions other than those specified. All the information regarding the mentioned scholarships will be known during the office hours of Zilla Parishad, Rajshahi.
Scholarship Circular 2024
Application Last Date : 18 December 2024
Jamalpur Zila Parishad to provide one-time scholarship for the financial year 2022-2024 to permanent residents of Jamalpur district, poor but meritorious students who are studying in various Government Colleges/Government Medical Colleges/Government Engineering/Agricultural University/National/Public University of Bangladesh. Applications are being invited from the students in the prescribed form of Jamalpur Zilla Parishad subject to the below mentioned conditions.