Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS Job Circular 2020 has been published online source in Bangladesh. Here you know about bangladesh red crescent society job circular 2020. We are cover all bd jobs in Bangladesh likes govt job circular 2020, bank job circular 2020, ngo job circular 2020 and company job circular 2020. red crescent society work in Bangladesh for searching blood people. In Bangladesh every district they have a branch. Bangladesh Red Crescent Society was established in 1973 as the Bangladesh Red Cross Society. It changed its name to Bangladesh Red Crescent Society in 1989. It has its headquarters in Dhaka. Are you looking red crescent society jobs in bangladesh?
Here you easily apply with your cv. It’s very serious job likes bdrcs job circular 2020. Blood donate most important donation in every people. Recently red crescent job vacancy available. You read this circular then apply online process. Every job seeker want to build his/her career with famous bd jobs.
Get more ngo job circular bangladesh:
- BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020
- Care Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
- PKSF Job Circular 2020
- Social Development Foundation SDF Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular Summary
|■ Job Title:||Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular 2020|
|■ Job Description:||Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular Trainee Officer to Officer.|
|■ Published Date:||October 15, 2020|
|■ Application Deadline:||22 October 2020|
|■ Job Nature:||Full-time|
|■ Job Type:||NGO Jobs (Bangladesh Red Crescent Society )|
|■ Employment Type:||Permanent (He or She should be dedicated to building a long-term career in the capital market with challenge and passion as the guiding principle.)|
|■ Education Qualification:||see the circular|
|■ Job Experience:||Nil|
|■ Gender:||Both (Male|
|■ Compensation and Benefit:||Attractive Remuneration package.|
|■ How to Apply Online:|
|■ Age Limit:||See the Circular|
|■ Job Location:||Any where in Bangladesh|
|■ Source :
|■ Application Fee:
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society New Job Circular 2020
- Project/ Program : Cox`s Bazar Health Care Project
- Reporting to : Director Health.
- Duration of contract : 1 Year (with possibility of extension).
- Age limit : 28 to 40 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate) .
- Duty station : Dhaka (with frequent visit to Cox`s Bazar project area).
- Responsible for overall operation of the project and work under the BDRCS Health Director’s supervision.
- Regular coordination with ICRC and implement the projects according to the policies and mandates mutually agreed by BDRCS and the ICRC.
- Supervise medical and non-medical staff of the project and provide them proper guidelines.
- Execute and coordinate administrative and program related activities belong the project.
- Monitor and follow up the progress of the field activities through frequent field visit.
- Monitor and follow up the program budget according to the mutually agreed project agreement and the budget allocation.
- Develop and maintain contacts with internal and external stake holders.
- Assess the needs of the Health Complexes (Ukhia and Teknaf) and finds appropriate solutions.
- Report writing including monthly and annual reporting of the project.
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international, local emergencies or major disasters.
- Represent BDRCS healthcare project in different internal and external forums.
- Support BDRCS Health Director to mainstream the project in BDRCS.
- Monitor and validate projects bills and vouchers and have good control over the finance of the project.
- Any other responsibilities given by the authority.
- MBBS from recognized Medical College.
- MPH from recognised University.
BDRCS Job Circular 2020
Apply now because application last date coming. Here we are provides how to apply rdrs job circular 2020 and how to download bd ngo job circular. We are committed to provides all BD job circular 2020. We know how difficult to manage a job in BD. Please stay with us and get more job circular in our site. Don’t forget our site.